Creative, Yet Time Tested Estate Planning Solutions
A Premier Washington D.C. Estate Planning Law Firm
At the Law Offices of John E. McCullough, provide creative and personally tailored estate planning services to high net-worth individuals throughout the Washington, Northern Virginia and Maryland . We focus on preserving your assets through innovative tax protection strategies and through the creation of trusts to protect you and your family for generations to come.
A Full Range of Custom Estate Planning and Probate Services
At our firm, we sit down with our clients to help them think through their priorities. We then provide them with custom estate planning services that fit their individual needs, including:
- Trusts, including living trusts, his and her trusts, family trusts, trusts for children in school, life insurance trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts and spendthrift trusts for beneficiaries
- Ensuring the proper funding of trusts
- Wills, including pour over wills
- Durable financial powers of attorney
- Healthcare planning, including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) forms, living wills and healthcare powers of attorney
- Domestic and off shore asset protection, including insurance to protect assets from lawsuits
- Planning for non-traditional relationships, such as unmarried couples and same-sex partners
- Probate assistance in the event of death or disability, including trust and estate administration
- Tax planning techniques to protect your assets from estate taxes
To help you accomplish your goals, we will assemble a team of professionals across a broad range of financial, insurance, and brokerage backgrounds to work with your and advise you throughout the planning process.
Contact an Experienced Estate Planning Attorney
We can help you plan and realize your goals through careful and effective estate planning services. To schedule a free initial meeting with a lawyer to discuss your situation, call us at 202-265-8777 or contact us online. Our office is located on McPherson Square Washington, D.C. We also have meeting locations in Northern Virginia and Maryland.